Cota 'Strength for Life Program' coming to the PIT
Council on the Ageing NSW empowers people through advocacy and information to create an age-inclusive NSW.
Only Location in the Macarthur
Classes start on Tuesday, 12th November 2019 10:30 - 11:30am
2nd class will come online in 2020
'Strength for Life Program'
Strength for Life Program is an exciting new exercise program to help older adults improve their physical strength and fitness. It is a progressive training program designed to improve strength, balance, coordination and endurance.
As well as increasing strength, other likely benefits of the program include:
* Improved balance
* Increased mobility
* reduced risk of falls
* preventing or managing arthritis, osteoporosis, diabetes and heart disease
* speeding up recovery from illness
* reducing lower back pain
* improved ability to undertake daily living tasks
* opportunities for social interaction
* improvement in self-esteem and mental well-being
Initial assessment $30 Classes $8 pay as you go
***This program is a part of our Longevity Senior Services 50+ Club, so all current LSS members welcome.
PH: 0414 47 8383 (Please leave a message, that it is about SFL Program) or text us.
Email us @ email@example.com